Shura Vanguards

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shura Vanguards Forum

3 posters

windows 7 updates and network connection

Necroloth
    Necroloth

windows 7 updates and network connection Empty windows 7 updates and network connection

Post by Necroloth 22/1/2011, 08:26

Hey guys...anyone else have problems with their network after updating windows 7? Whenever I get an update, my network connection stops working but comes back mysterious later after rebooting/turning it on later.
    Currently I'm waiting for it again...looks like I'll be on in the morning :s typing this on my phone on the home wireless network
    BreaXta
    BreaXta
    Sunstream Adept
    Sunstream Adept

windows 7 updates and network connection Empty Re: windows 7 updates and network connection

Post by BreaXta 22/1/2011, 09:03

Do You Have W-Lan ?
    Godard
    Godard
    Novice
    Novice

windows 7 updates and network connection Empty Re: windows 7 updates and network connection

Post by Godard 24/1/2011, 07:37

nop no problems here.
    Necroloth
    Necroloth

Post by Necroloth 24/1/2011, 20:45

I'm back now... and my pc is hard-connected to the router. I just ended up turning everything off, disconnecting/reconnecting every cable lol

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is 24/10/2024, 07:49